Friday, May 13, 2016

BATTLE 4

It has been a week since I finished fasting and Kenny has still not spent a single night in the house. Every morning he came home to dress for work and didn't come home till the next morning. Every morning I met him at the door begging and cajoling but it was always the same. He totally ignored me, walked past into the guest room and walked back out once he was done changing cloths and having his bath. Not one word was ever said in acknowledgment.
I began to think I probably should have compromised during the 100 days. I did not expect him to take it this far. I did not even know what plausible solution I could execute. I knew sex was a big deal to men but it was always painful for me anyway so I was never all excited about it. On our wedding night, when Kenny deflowered me, I thought I was only going to feel the pain for less than a week but it has been six months and every single intimacy we have had was laced with very uncomfortable pain. Chauvinist as Kenny was, he felt I was just making a mountain out of a molehill and sex could not be as painful as I was making it to be. Truth was if not for the sake of procreation I was comfortable not having sex ever. The hype is definitely more than the experience.

 I finally decided that maybe some physical solution was needed since the spiritual was not solving Kenny and I's problem. I went to Google that afternoon as I got home from work and searched '' how to stop painful sex''. As soon as I finished reading of different positions to do to ease the pain and how the pain was coming from my mind. I made a few decisions on making sure sex became enjoyable. Next, I Googled, ''how to seduce your husband and I felt so uncomfortable with the sheer number of unholy things I discovered. I decided to take a bold step and put some things I found to practice to ensure Kenny finally stayed home for the night. As alien as it felt, I typed some steamy texts I found online to Kenny at one hour interval each,

''I am burning with desire for you honey''

When I did not get any response an hour later, I sent another one I found online,

''I can't focus, all I can think about is what you will do to me if you were here with me''

Still no response, I sent this 30 minutes later,

''You taught me how to make love, tonight I will show you how much I have learnt''

I got a response after this saying,

''Please I am in a meeting with the board''

I was so happy I literally jumped up from my seat. This was the only statement Kenny had sent to me in a week and I decided to send more.

''Just thinking about you inside of me...''

He responded immediately,

''Stop this rubbish Omolola''

I decided I had had enough of Google and composed one text message of my own.

''Please come home and stay tonight. I accept I was wrong. I want to make it right and make it up to you. Please give me a chance, I love you baby''.

He responded simply with,

''Okay''.

I was so happy and I quickly jumped up from the couch and drove to the supermarket. I bought a new matching lingerie, a foot massage kit and also full body massage oil. I had read on Google that massaging the foot and body could do wonders in pointing in the right direction. I also bought a lubricator. Google had taught me so much. I immediately rushed home after and prepared fried rice with plantain and peppered chicken for Kenny. By 8pm, I was finally done and ready for him to walk in. I sat on the sofa in my lingerie and the table was already set. I tried calling Kenny but his phone was off so I waited.

I must have slept off on the sofa because the sound of the door being opened woke me up the next morning at about 7am. Kenny never showed up last night. He walked in and paused for a minute staring at me before walking past as usual to the guest room. I sat down in frustration and cried so hard. I was still crying when he walked back out 30 minutes later and slammed the door.
© Tunde Oni 2016. All rights reserved.
To put plainly, this was written by Tunde Oni. Do not exclude my name when sharing. Helping others shine never reduces your shine. God bless you as you honour this request.


21 comments:

  1. Haaa!! This Kenny...can't he forgive? Why are men too tough and hardened? God please help Lola out of this. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even after forgiveness, do you think a person should be made to suffer consequences? I don't know why this man is tough?

      Delete
  2. Uncle please forgive Omolola na. Your own is getting too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it too much really? I don't even know sef.

      Delete
  3. I feel she should just trace her hubby from work and at least knows where he has been sleeping. She cannot afford to be sleeping with fire over her roof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm now you are going to make me change the plot since you have said what I was contemplating next

      Delete
  4. Which kain Pharaoh is this Kenny? His own is too much....after all, he married her a virgin sef!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @Pharaoh...have mercy on the virgin biko

      Delete
  5. Welcome back from heaven sister Lola,how were the Angels? Bother Peter nko? Shey he's doing well. U have successfully pushed ur husband out of d hse and u think some google things wil bring him back just like dt? U still don't get d gravity of d situation u just landed urself. And ur church mummy too....God have mercy on her, instead of guiding u right, misled u in her ignorance. You better go and look for d people ur husband respects and start to beg them for help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get where you are coming from. Who are we to say the man has had enough when we don't know his battles for 3 months

      Delete
  6. She has obviously bitten more than she can chew, God have mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmn, in as much as i feel like he may be over reacting, i also feel that she over reacted and he has to show his displeasure or she will fast for 6months and no sex or one year even. She needs to know the damage it can have on their marriage if she continues like that. Also the right counsel is needed. If the woman she looks up to is giving her wrong counsel then there will be more problems. Nice write up. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm! Interesting! There's only so far a limit you can push a man. Once he snaps, that's it. Inasmuch as I don't support whatever extra marital affair or new lifestyle of staying out of the house this is merely a resultant effect of her actions. Dear Tunde, we are earnestly waiting for the next battle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiting patiently for the conclusion of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting patiently for the conclusion of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting...! Lola caused all by starving her husband for that long, men can't withstand it. She should try harder to get her hubby back in place. Funny, she never tried to know where her husband has been sleeping all the while???

    ReplyDelete
  12. really captivating story. when are we getting the next episode?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel the husband is not doing or has plan on doing anything crazy; he just wants her to see from his perspective too, When it comes to sexual desires men can be disciplined and controlled more than we get credit for sometimes.... her actions are not what worries me but the mindset that informs her actions

    ReplyDelete